In Person Semi-Private Dog Training (Returning Clients)
(Returning Clients)- Get 5 In-Person Semi-Private training sessions with our lead trainer and keep the bad behavior away. This is great for dogs that need more socialization and is an opportunity for owners to bring their pets to locations with higher distractions so you can proof your training out in the real world. Get ready to learn how to take your dog anywhere.
Semi-Private Training (Returning Clients)
Training a dog in a semi-private environment offers several benefits for both the dog and the owner. In a semi-private setting, the trainer can focus more on each dog and owner, tailoring the training program to their specific needs and goals. This personalized attention allows for a more effective and efficient training process. While the environment is more controlled than in a public setting, there are still socialization benefits as the dogs interact with a small group of peers. This can help improve their social skills and reduce any potential anxiety around other dogs.
Cali K9 offers the perfect low-distraction and controlled environment at both of our facilities (San Jose & North Hollywood). These facilities include an agility course to build your dog’s confidence and a high-distracting outdoor environment to test learned behaviors and get the dog ready for the real world.
With 15 years of experience giving training to all dogs of any breed or any size Cali K9 has developed carefully curated semi-private classes which can lead to harmonious training sessions and better results. In Cali K9’s semi-private environment, there is a sense of teamwork and camaraderie among the trainer and the dog owners, which can enhance the overall training experience and provide a supportive community.
This package is ideal for dogs that:
- Need more training or retraining.
- Have developed a few new bad habits.
- Need extra help due to changes in your home or if the owner is going back to the workplace.
- Are being introduced to a new baby or dog.
- Are exhibiting anxiety or aggression.
What is included:
- 5 Semi-Private Sessions with our Professional Trainers. (1 hour per session)
Semi-Group classes are for clients and their dogs who have completed one of our training programs, know our training method, and have been approved for group class by their trainer. Semi-Group classes are 1 hour each on a drop-in basis for current clients, with trainer approval.
- Free of injuries and illnesses.
- Updated Vaccinations.
- No handler-directed aggression
- No severe human aggression, separation anxiety or constant escaping.
Human aggression means growling, snarling, baring teeth, lunging, charging, snapping, mouthing, biting or attempting to bite, raised hackles and/or rigid body posture directed toward trainers or other humans.
- Dogs must be at least 4 months of age for on-leash-only training.
- Dogs must be at least 7 months of age to start any training with the goal of introducing possible off-leash.
- Training will be scheduled in San Jose or North Hollywood.
- Participants must agree to all terms, conditions and policies at checkout and also provide additional written documentation prior to scheduling.
- No refunds for board & train contracts after 72 hours of checking out.