ALL DOGS LEARN DIFFERENTLY
Important: A brief phone evaluation will be conducted prior to scheduling your 'drop off date'. No human-directed aggression or separation anxiety. Dogs who nip, bite or try to bite, growl, snarl, or bark at trainers or others will be removed from the program sent home immediately. Unused training may be exchanged for in-person training, when possible. No refunds.
We work one-on-one with your dog every day, so we learn exactly what motivates him and what makes him tick. This way, we customize our proprietary training methods and apply them to adapt to your dog’s specific needs and your dog training goals.
An experienced dog trainer will train your dog every day using our reward-based Cali K9® balanced dog training approach. Our programs are comprehensive and include obedience training, daily agility, safe socialization, distraction training, and behavior modification.
We reinforce our training with a private training session on pick-up day, daily training exercises to do at home, additional training sessions, and group classes. This way, we’re able to confirm that all dog owners are on the same page as their newly-trained canines.
Our advanced off-leash Board & Train Program adds additional techniques, depending on your goals, and include more targeted training.
Fitness and Fun
We fitness train, exercise, walk and socialize your dog. We strive to provide a stress-free, enjoyable experience, and a boost of confidence for your dog as he learns to navigate different people and other dogs. Anxiety reduction will benefit your canine’s behavior down the road.
Your dog needs to be able to adapt to a variety of real-world situations on a daily basis. So, dogs work with different dog trainers and canines. Your dog will be safely introduced into small, supervised social groups with other dogs, which provides an excellent opportunity to work on focus, recall command and distraction.
With approval, we accept healthy, fully vaccinated dogs and puppies over 4 months of age (over 7 months for off-leash training) Please, no dogs with separation anxiety or aggressive behavior toward humans. Space is limited.
- No human aggression
- No separation anxiety
- Dog must be at least 4 months of age for on-leash training
- Dog must be a minimum of 7 months of age before starting any off-leash Board & Train
- Free of injuries and illnesses
- Vaccinations, health policy protocol, and evaluation is required
We require all dog owners to follow this protocol:
1. Completed a series of standard vaccines and current boosters.
2. Up-to-date rabies vaccine.
3. Recent de-worming.
4. Ongoing monthly flea and tick prevention.
5. Vaccine for bordetella bacterium and regular boosters.
6. Recent vet visit for (a) complete physical, (b) skin check-up (infectious staph, sarcoptic mange, mites, lice, ringworm, fleas, ticks, etc.) and (c) fecal lab test to rule out intestinal challenges like giardia, coccidia, and other contagious parasites. Complete documentation from the vet required.
Notice! Dogs in heat cannot attend board & train, training sessions, or group classes for a minimum of 21 days. No exceptions.
After my Board & Train and all included sessions and group classes are complete, Zoom training sessions and our online dog training course are available to supplement ongoing daily training at home help maintain results.